PATA India Chapter, in collaboration with Ministry of Tourism, will be conducting India Tourism B2B Meet (Roadshow) to Europe from 23rd October to 31stOctober, 2018. The focus of this event is to promote inbound Tourism from important source markets for India. Meetings are proposed to be held with travel agents & tours operators in Rome, Milan, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Geneva & Paris. All these markets have a variety of travelers representing both, high end as well as mid market. Their interest in India as a preferred destination is well established over many years and is focused on, our history, culture, wellness, beach tourism amongst others.
The dates finalized for these meetings starting 23rd October, 2018 are as follows:
- 23rd October, 2018 (Tuesday)- Milan
- 24th October, 2018 (Wednesday)- Rome
- 25th October, 2018 (Thursday)- Barcelona
- 29th October, 2018 (Monday)- Geneva
- 30th October, 2018 (Tuesday) – Paris
- 31st October, 2018 (Wednesday) – Frankfurt
All events will be held in the evening. Venue Hotels will be arranged by India Tourism & upon hearing from them we will let you know details of the same. This process may take upto 60 days.
Roadshow will commence with an introduction of Sellers and a 15 minute Incredible India presentation, followed by a 5 minute product presentation by Air India. Each Roadshow will have a two hour B2B session between Indian sellers and local tour operators & travel agents.
Hospitality will include a light dinner and appropriate beverages. Announcement of door prizes contributed by India Tourism and participating sellers will be made at the end of the B2B sessions.
We are working out the final flow of the events with India Tourism and professional marketing agencies have been appointed to ensure required and relevant Buyer attendance.
Air India Support : We are delighted to inform you that Air India will support us with preferred air fares for delegates participating in these Roadshows. 100% of the basic fare will be waived on each ticket as per the applicable booking class for such tickets. Participants will only be charged applicable taxes, fuel surcharge and government levies for travel. Air India has given us up to a maximum of 18 tickets in a combination of Business & Economy class tickets. Please note authority for tickets will be issued on a first come first serve basis, only after full non refundable participation fee has been paid by the participating organization.
Please note the following conditions:
- Tickets will be valid for travel from 15 October 2018 till 15th November 2018.
- Confirmations will be subject to seat availability in the applicable booking class for these tickets.
- Travel will be permitted to/from any gateway point in Europe. Travel beyond/to the gateway cities, will be at travelers cost
- Participants from cities other than Delhi may combine the domestic leg on Air India. Here too only Basic fare will be waived by Air India
- Only one ticket per participating organization will be provided
- Please send your participation fee and complete itinerary for the journey on Air India to Poonam Rajput at PATA India Chapter office. Seats will be available on a first come first serve basis. PATA Chapter will authorize Air India to advise their reservations office to issue the ticket on direct payment basis to the participant upon presentation of travel document and payment.
PATA India Chapter is engaging the services of professional marketing agencies in each city, focused on the travel and leisure business from these source markets to India, South Asia and other similar long haul destinations which compete with India as destination of choice. PATA will leverage its Chapters in these cities to bring in tour operators and retail agents to attend these prestigious events. Should you have any specific or potential buyers in mind, whom you feel will contribute to India tourism, please do let us know and we will arrange to invite them.
For PATA Members participation fee is as follows:
1st Delegate: Rs. 75,000 + 18% GST
2nd Delegate: Rs. 60,000 + 18% GST
For non PATA Members, the registration fee is as follows:
Delegate fee: Rs. 90,000 + 18% GST
2nd Delegate: Rs. 70,000 + 18% GST
This pricing is based on a minimum participation of 20 organizations. Please confirm your participation together with non refundable participation fee no later than 21st August, 2018. Maximum of two participants from an organization may participate.
We will be printing a Participants’ directory for distribution to visitors. Sample of the same can be viewed in the attachments. You are requested to provide the following information about your organization to enable us to publish the same:
- Name of Participating organization
- Provide a high resolution logo which can be printed on the page allocated to you in the directory
- Name of the Participating Delegate along with delegates’ passport size photograph
- Title of the Participant
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Postal address
- Office Telephone numbers
- Fax number
- Website address
- Your company profile in not more than 150 words for printing on the page allocated to your organization in the participant directory
Participant organizations are requested to offer door prizes which will be announced on the basis of a lucky draw at each venue. The Door Prize should be for a 7 day holiday in India for a couple, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast in a five star hotel and all sightseeing including monument fee. A maximum of 12 door prizes will be on offer for the Buyers (two per Roadshow). Please send the details of your offer to email@example.com. I am pleased to inform you that Ministry of Tourism will provide free airline tickets for two couples at each Roadshow location.
This is an excellent opportunity to explore and penetrate these markets, which are rapidly recovering from their economic crisis and whose citizens have demonstrated a consistent interest to visit India. We look forward to your participation
Please contact PATA Chapter office at 011 – 23736751 / 8800472480 for any clarification.